OneCarolina's October release is in the books
After weeks of testing, OneCarolina's October release has been implemented. While comparatively not as significant as September’s update, the October release included several big-ticket items:
- Transfer articulation - Campuses and schools can now determine how much credit transfer students receive for courses taken at another institution.
- SC Residency - In-state tuition can now be applied during the admissions application process.
- EDISmart - New-transfer transcripts received via EDISmart will not need to be hand-keyed during the transfer process, saving countless person-hours of data entry for staff.
Other news and notes:
- The team is busy addressing what the student experience will be as we transition from VIP to a new area that will include Self Service Carolina. Into 2014, students will be performing tasks in both systems. Ensuring that they’re routed to the appropriate location so that they can do what they need to do is something team members will be spending a lot of time with over the next several weeks.
- Financial Aid continues systems testing, including participation from several of the campuses.
Posted: 10/12/12 @ 12:00 AM | Updated: 02/08/13 @ 8:40 AM | Permalink