Schedule an Appointment
Most appointments can be made online in MyHealthSpace.
Faculty & Staff wellness programs require appointments by phone call: 803-777-6518
Making your telemedicine appointment:
- Log in to MyHealthSpace
Use your UofSC username, password
Date of birth
- Select the Appointments tab
- Select the Schedule an Appointment button
- Complete the COVID-19 Screening
- Choose the department you would like to visit
- You will be given the option to choose a telemedicine visit OR an in-person appointment.
- Continue by selecting your desired appointment.
- If you have chosen a telemedicine visit, please follow the instructions on the Appointments tab above your list of booked appointments.
Accessing Your Telemedicine appointment
Telemedicine appointments require that the Zoom application be installed on your computer or mobile device. Also, you must access your appointment through your MyHealthSpace account. These are secure and HIPAA compliant Zoom sessions.
- Log in to MyHealthSpace
- Click Medical Clearances and complete the required forms (if not already completed): Informed Consent for Telehealth (Primary Care & Women's Health)
- Click Appointments
- Click Appointment Check-in
- Verify your location and click OK (you must be in the state of South Carolina)
- Click on Click here to join the meeting
The link will open a new browser window. If you already installed the Zoom app, click 'Open Zoom Meetings' from your computer or wait for the app to open on your mobile device. If you do not have Zoom, you will be prompted to download and install the app.
Once downloaded and installed, the Zoom meeting should auto populate the app. If you cannot download or run the Zoom application, click 'join from your browser.' Enter your name and click 'Join.' You will now be placed in a virtual waiting room. Your provider will join you at your appointment time.
Call for these appointments:
Immunizations & Allergy: 803-777-9511
Interpersonal Violence Support: 803-777-8248 (or just drop in)
Faculty/Staff Wellness: 803-777-6518
Physical Therapy: 803-576-6383
Radiology X-rays: 803-777-3667
Travel Clinic: 803-777-9511
STI Testing: 803-576-6558
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency or are in immediate danger of harming yourself or someone else, call 911.
Bring your CarolinaCard to check in and a copy of your insurance card with you.
Before You Arrive
Fill out the forms on MyHealthSpace, including the Health History, Treatment Agreement & Notice of Privacy Practices and Permission to File Insurance.
Patient Forms »
Printable forms are also available. Additional forms may be required when you arrive for your appointment.
If you are more than five minutes late, you may need to reschedule your appointment.
Missing an Appointment
Let us know as soon as possible if you can't make your appointment. There are fees for missing certain kinds of appointments without letting us know.
We cannot excuse you from class or other academic requirements. On request, we can give you a validation slip with the date and time you came in for an appointment plus any limitations your medical care may cause.
Who Can Make an Appointment
Any Columbia campus student enrolled in at least one credit hour can take advantage of our comprehensive services.
Call Financial Services at 803-777-3174 if you're not sure whether you're eligible for our health care services.
Your rights to dignity, privacy, service and understanding plus our commitment to
patient confidentiality and information about advance directives.