We have a range of forms, documents, and helpful resources to assist you with tasks related to purchasing.
- Registering as an Offeror [PDF] - This guide outlines the process for prospective suppliers to become "Offerors" in the UofSC solicitation system.
- Requesting a Supplier User ID [PDF] - This guide outlines the necessary steps for a current UofSC Supplier to request a User ID using the UofSC Solicitation System.
- Entering a Solicitation Bid/Proposal [PDF] - This guide outlines the process for Offerors/Suppliers to enter a bid for a solicitation in the UofSC solicitation system.
- Filtering Solicitation Opportunities [PDF] - This guide outlines the process for Offeror/Suppliers to filter solicitation opportunities when wanting to focus on the event types most relevant to the work they do.
- Supplier Town Hall - March 24, 2021 [PDF]
- Supplier Town Hall - February 25, 2021 [PDF]
- Offeror Registration Demo [URL]
- Entering a Solicitation Bid Demo [URL]
- Supplier Town Hall Webinar - March 24, 2021 [URL]
- Supplier Town Hall Webinar - February 25, 2021 [URL]
Supplier Portal (New System)
Legacy Solicitations & Awards (Old System)
Office Supplies - Inside Delivery
- Click on the "Team Card/Procurement Card" section.
COVID-19 Supplies Internal Order Form [URL] - This form sends an email directly from the website to Purchasing's COVID-19 Supplies inbox with the included responses. A confirmation message appears when the form is successfully submitted.
Strategic Supplier Outreach
- October 2022 Video Recording [URL]
Purchasing Updates Webinars
Contractor Diversity & Inclusion Virtual Lunch & Learn
2020 Business Managers Update
- Printing Services & the Copier Center [PDF]
- Division of IT - Things to Know [PDF]
- Procurement Card Update 2020 [PDF]
- Amazon Business [PDF]
2019 Business Managers Update
- Methods of Procurement [PDF]
- PeopleSoft Procurement Card Update [PDF]
- PeopleSoft Tips - Using Queries to Analyze Transactions [PDF]
- Fraud: The Role You Play [PDF]
2018 Business Managers Update
Record of Business Solicitation for Small or Minority Vendors [URL] - Submit each instance your department attempts to do business with a small or minority supplier.