We have a range of forms, documents, and helpful resources to assist you with tasks related to purchasing.
- This guide outlines the process for prospective suppliers to become "Offerors" in the UofSC solicitation system.
- This guide outlines the necessary steps for a current UofSC Supplier to request a User ID using the UofSC Solicitation System.
- This guide outlines the process for Offerors/Suppliers to enter a bid for a solicitation in the UofSC solicitation system.
- This guide outlines the process for Offeror/Suppliers to filter solicitation opportunities when wanting to focus on the event types most relevant to the work they do.
Supplier Town Hall Webinar Recordings
Supplier Town Hall Slideshow Presentations
- This form sends an email directly from the website to Puchasing's COVID-19 Supplies inbox with the included responses. A confirmation message appears when the form is successfully submitted.
How to Create a PeopleSoft Expense Report:
Click on the "Team Card/Procurement Card" section.
- Submit each instance your department attempts to do business with a small or minority supplier.
New Solicitation System
Contractor Diversity & Inclusion Virtual Lunch & Learn
2020 Business Managers Update
- Printing Services & the Copier Center [pdf]
- Division of IT - Things to Know [pdf]
- Procurement Card Update 2020 [pdf]
- Amazon Business [pdf]
2019 Business Managers Update
- Methods of Procurement [pdf]
- PeopleSoft Procurement Card Update [pdf]
- PeopleSoft Tips - Using Queries to Analyze Transactions [pdf]
- Fraud: The Role You Play [pdf]
2018 Business Managers Update