Skip to Content

Student Health Services

Interpersonal Violence Support

Drop in or call us if you need help or know someone who does after an incident involving sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating or relationship violence, or stalking.

Speak with an Advocate

Students, faculty and staff can talk to a trained interpersonal violence advocate 24/7. Call 803-777-8248 or drop in during Student Health Center operating hours. 


Getting Help

We offer services for survivors and those who are helping to support a victim of interpersonal violence. 

Medical Services
It's important to get medical attention right away after an incident. Our advocates can help by:

  • Accompanying survivors to appointments including to the hospital.
  • Following up for any specialist care.
  • Checking up on survivors' overall emotional and physical well-being.


Report Interpersonal Violence

It's important to immediately report incidents of assault or other interpersonal violence between students that you saw or had reported to you.

For Incidents Between Students and Faculty
Report online via the Office of Equal Opportunity Programs.

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.