Administration and Finance Business Units
- Business Affairs (Carolina Dining Services, Bookstore, Purchasing, Carolina Card System, Post Office, ATM Services)
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Economic Engagement
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Facilities Department
- Finance (Budget Office, Bursar's Office, Capital Finance, Controller's Office, Contract and Grant Accounting, Financial Reporting, Payroll)
- Government and Community Relations
- Law Enforcement and Safety
- Vehicle Management and Parking Services
We strive to excel in both our work processes and the results that we achieve. We get the right things done on time, within budget, and we make no excuses if we fail to deliver the highest possible quality of work.
We take responsibility for our actions that influence the lives of our customers and fellow workers, and we believe that others should do the same.
Accuracy and Clarity
We provide information and respond to requests with precision and directness. We seek to minimize confusion and enhance understanding in all of our communications. Our explanations are complete, and they promote confidence and trust in our work.
Respect and Worth
The golden rule is an implicit working principle throughout our organization. We show respect for one another regardless of rank or title. Each and every person, as well as the work they perform, is considered important to the organization.
We manage the university's resources responsibly and ethically. We plan work effectively and care for and preserve the institution's assets in order to maintain a positive community image of both the university and ourselves.
We do the right thing even when no one is looking. We keep our commitments to one another. We say what we will do, and we do what we say.
We seek to recognize and share concerns that are being experienced by others. We show genuine caring and kindness to one another. We will listen nondefensively and try to understand the perspective of the other person.