The University of South Carolina is proud to recognize the number of scholarships that its students receive each year. Generally these include General University Scholarships, which are awarded to incoming freshman each year by our Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Departmental Scholarships that are awarded by a variety of University departments, SC State Scholarships, awarded to residents of South Carolina, and Non-University Scholarships, which students receive from other entities outside of the University. USC strongly encourages students to identify and pursue any scholarship opportunities from which they may gain resources with which to pay for the educational expense each year.
- General University Scholarships
- Scholarship Appeal Policy for General University and Financial Aid Committee Scholarships
- Departmental Scholarships – Schools, Colleges, and Departments
- South Carolina State Scholarships
- Non-Institutional Scholarships
- Scholarships FAQ
- University Policy Governing General University Scholarships and Departmental Scholarships