Gamecock Cable is the university’s cable television network which is available in all residence halls. The network offers a comprehensive lineup of over 100 high definition channels and includes sports, entertainment, news, weather, movies and more.
- Over 100 HD channels including local channels
- Housing’s WRHA broadcast and other exclusive channels
- SEC Network in HD
- Available in all residence hall rooms
- Coaxial cable and TV must be supplied by the student.
- TVs must contain a QAM digital tuner. See the FAQs for more information.
- Students in residence halls must contact 803-777-FIXX to have the wall jack repaired. For assistance with setup, channel scanning, channel lineup, etc., contact the Service Desk.
- Connect a coaxial cable from the wall jack to your TV.
- If your wall jack is broken and needs to be repaired, call (803) 777-FIXX.
- If you need assistance setting up your TV, scanning channels or with the channel lineup, contact the Service Desk.