Basic telephone service provides many of the features needed by faculty and staff, including local and long distance, call waiting and holding, and voice mail.
- Landline service
- Analog, digital, and IP service available
- Call pickup
- Call coverage
- Long distance
- Three voice mail message storage capacity options
- Voice mail received in your email
- Fax messages received in your email
- 911 emergency calls go directly to USC Police
- Manage preferences online
- University department and fund
- Contact the UTS Service Desk for more information, to order basic landline telephone service, or to install, change, disconnect, or move a line, or for voice mail service.
- Manage your telephone mailbox online at https://myvoicemail.uts.sc.edu
- Analog, digital, and IP services are available in most campus locations.
- Voice mail message storage capacity:
- Standard – approximately 20 minutes of recorded messages
- Medium – approximately 40 minutes of recorded messages
- Large – approximately 75 minutes of recorded messages
- Basic telephone service does not include a telephone handset.
- Basic telephone installation - $160
- Basic telephone service - $19 per month for Agency Fund activities; University units covered under the Network Services rate charged monthly by FTE.
- For a complete list of telephone rates, please see UTS Rates.