The class of 2019 received their residency appointments during a Match Day at The Zone on Friday, March 15.
The class had a successful Match Week with:
- Matches in 23 States and the District of Columbia
- Twenty-four matches in South Carolina
- Students matched into a variety of competitive and selective residencies, including
- Palmetto Health/University of South Carolina SOM
- University of North Carolina
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital/Ohio State University
- Oregon Health and Science University
- University of Alabama—Birmingham
- UC Davis Medical Center
- Butler Hospital/Brown University
- University of Florida College of Medicine/Shands Hospital
- And many more!
View the full 2019 Match Report [pdf] for a complete list of appointments.