Create and Connect!
Through creating… an essay, a webpage, a work of art, an e-portfolio, a research paper, a mathematical solution, an oral presentation, a poster…
We rethink what we know, compare ideas, decide what is important, figure out what “works”, achieve a deeper level of understanding… build a base of knowledge and skills to help you reach your goals.
Don’t just have great experiences, take the next step and create connections.
Our learning has no limits!
Morgan McCaskill gained valuable experience as part of a team that presented at Discovery Day to share what they learned through community service.
One way to create connections is by creating an e-portfolio. How can this help you?
- Hear an international perspective.
- Learn more about e-portfolios at USC
- Hear USC students and faculty talk about creating connections through reflection.
Use your experience to help you think in new ways and rethink your future:
- Share your experiences with others on the USC Connect Facebook page
- Use examples from your beyond the classroom experiences to reinforce your points or raise questions in your course papers, projects, and study groups.
- Participate in Discovery Day and other shows, recitals, and presentations.
- Help develop new programs, services, or projects. Did you know that the University Ambassadors program was started by students? Read more...
“Creative activity could be described as a type of learning process where teacher and pupil are located in the same individual.”
Please contact us with any questions or comments:
Thomas Cooper Library, Suite L132
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208