Transfer to USC
Make the smart move to USC's flagship campus in Columbia, South Carolina. Just follow these steps:
- Request more information about the University, academic programs and majors, housing, tuition costs and financial aid.
- Review admissions requirements and deadlines.
- Look at how college credit may transfer to your program of study.
- Schedule a campus visit or take a virtual tour.
- Explore financial aid options so you can take advantage of USC's affordable education.
- Apply for admission using our online application.
- Send your transcripts, submit all other required documents and be sure to meet deadlines.
- Continue to check your credentials as you complete the application process.
If you're a student from a college in South Carolina's Technical College System and you're thinking about completing your education at USC, you'll want to look into our Bridge Program for the support you need to succeed.
If you attend another public college or university in South Carolina, you can also use the widget below from the South Carolina Transfer and Articulation Center to see how your classes may transfer to USC. You must apply and be admitted to USC before an official review of your transfer credits occurs. Some classes may not transfer to USC or be applicable to your degree program.
For more information about transferring to a specific USC college, school or program, check the list of credit transfer guides for downloadable information in PDF form.
Required grade point average for most majors
- Home >
Questions about Transferring?
Our Transfer team can help!
Review USC's application deadlines and make sure you submit your application on time!...learn more
Most majors require a 2.25 and at least 30 credit hours, but many require higher GPAS. Find out more!...learn more