Student services and activities
The University of South Carolina Columbia campus will resume normal operations, including all classes, on Monday, Sept. 17. In the meantime, we're still providing essential services, and a number of events and activities for students.
Sunday (Sept. 16)
- Bates Diner - 10:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Bates Express - 10:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Gamecock General Russell House - 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Gibbes Bistro - 10:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Gibbes Express - 10:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Honeycomb Cafe - 10:30 am-7:30 p.m.
- Horseshoe Deli - 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Park Place - 10 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Southern Kitchen - 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; 5-7 p.m.
- The Buzz - 10:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- The Community Table - 10:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Greek Village dining facilities are open to residents only.
Health and Wellness
- Thomas Cooper Library - 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Russell House University Union - 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Golden Spur Game Room - noon-7 p.m.
Events & other activities
- Football: NFL games - 10 a.m., Russell House 2nd floor lobby
- Board games and coloring pages - 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Russell House Information Desk
- Free Popcorn - 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Russell House Information Desk
- Movie: A Perfect Storm - noon, Russell House Theater
- Movie: Solo: A Star Wars Story - 3 p.m., Russell House Theater
- Movie: I, Tonya - 5 p.m., Russell House Theater
Parking and Shuttles
- Temporary emergency parking will end on Monday. Students should remove their cars from garages for which they have no permit as asson as possible.
Share this Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about