How-To: Use Leave Calendars with MS Outlook PRINTER FRIENDLY
Using the Leave Calendar
- Choose Calendars in the Navigation Pane.
- Select Open a Shared Calendar.
- Select the appropriate calendar from the address book. In this example, Ned is an employee with NISS, a department within UTS.
- The leave calendar will appear as an option under Calendars in your mailbox. You may directly book your leave appointments to this calendar. You may notice a slight delay before your leave appointment is reflected on other people’s copies, approximately 5 to 15 minutes for the update to occur.
- If you do not wish to view the leave calendar, uncheck the box next to the leave calendar name.