As a Pre-Sessional English Student:
Once you complete the Pre-Sessional English program, you can transition into the Extended Accelerator Program and start working toward your degree.
Academic English is also available for students who would like to enter USC’s English Programs for Internationals (EPI) at the mid-point of Spring and Fall semesters. Students who are admitted at mid-point will have an 8.5-week term of English that may be extended as needed to meet IAP program entry requirements.
- First-Year Program Length Options:
- 1 semester (17 weeks)
- 8.5 weeks
- Program Curriculum Planned – all courses exclusive to Accelerator students
- Credits Earned Toward Degrees Not applicable
- Progression Requirements Successful completion of the Pre-Sessional English program
- Progression Into Extended Accelerator Program
- GPA Requirement: 2.5
- One of these scores:
- Minimum TOEFL®: 60 or below
- Minimum IELTS™: 6.5 – no subscore below 6.0
- Minimum Pearson Versant™: 69 – no subscore below 54
|Event||Summer 2018||Fall 2018|
|Payment Deadline||May 9, 2018||August 3, 2018|
|Move-in Date||May 15, 2018||August 15, 2018|
|Program Start Date||May 16, 2018||August 16, 2018|
All dates may be subject to change.
|Fee||Entering Summer 2018||Entering Fall 2018|
|Tuition and Fees||$3,250||$6,500|
|Housing||$3,686 - $5,219||$3,686 - $5,219|
|Dining||N/A||$1,788 - $1,980|
|Total||$8,936 - $10,469||$13,974 - $15,699|
All costs are displayed in U.S. dollars
Prices listed are per semester. Total costs will depend on program duration.