As a Pre-Sessional English Student:
Once you complete the Pre-Sessional English program, you can transition into the Extended Accelerator Program and start working toward your degree.
- First-Year Program Length Options: 1 semester (17 weeks)
- Program Curriculum Planned – all courses exclusive to Accelerator students
- Credits Earned Toward Degrees Not applicable
- Progression Requirements Successful completion of the Pre-Sessional English program
- Progression Into Extended Accelerator Program
- GPA Requirement: 2.5
- One of these scores:
- Minimum TOEFL®: 50 or below
- Minimum IELTS™: 4.5 or below
- Minimum Pearson Versant™: 45 and below
|Event||Spring 2019||Summer 2019|
|Application Deadline||December 3, 2018||April 22, 2019|
|Payment Deadline||December 25, 2018||April 15, 2019|
|Move-in Date||January 8, 2019||May 21, 2019|
|Program Start Date||January 9, 2019||May 22, 2019|
All dates may be subject to change.
|Fee||Entering Spring 2019||Entering Summer 2019|
|Housing||$11,405 - $16,574||$11,405 - $16,574|
|Dining||$3,684 - $4,078||N/A|
|Total||$20,339 - $25,902||$16,655 - $21,824|
Note: Fees include technology fee, lab fees, immigration fees, application, orientation and testing fees; cultural and academic support
Department-specific fees are charged for Direct Admission students who are enrolled in many majors and vary from $200 to $1500 per semester.
Pre-sessional tuition is charged for each semester enrolled and includes all fees; insurance, housing and dining listed are full year prices.
Housing: Shared housing is not available in the summer semester. Price quoted includes a move to a single room for the summer
Dining: No dining plan is available for summer semester; amount listed covers only fall or spring semesters.