Living on campus is one of the best parts of studying in the United States. And at USC, you get to live in one of the most popular student housing options.
These modern apartments in one of the coolest parts of campus help you:
- Meet students from around the country and the world.
- Adjust to living in the U.S. at a new school.
- Experience USC to the fullest.
So whether you’re studying in your private room or hanging out with your new friends at the Russell House, living on campus is a great experience.
Today's Menu: Convenience and a side of fresh fruit
Sharing a meal together is very important in many cultures. It is very important on USC's campus, as well. With over 30 dining halls, a kitchen in your dorm and local eateries around the corner, there is something for all tastes.
- USC dining plans fit your schedule and lifestyle.
- Each dining plan gives you access to on-campus dining halls.
- Dining hall menus change daily and include choices for vegetarian and other dietary needs.
Grab a coffee at Starbucks, some sushi rolls at Capstone or a burrito at Russell House. It’s up to you!