Arnold School of Public Health
- Colleges and Schools
- Arnold School of Public Health
- Research Areas
- Exercise Science
- Women’s Vascular Health Lab
- Projects and Collaborations
Projects and Collaborations
IF: Impact factor of the journal in the year of publication
- Cook JW, Caudell C, Cai B, Lane-Cordova AD, Montague-Farewell E, Perception of Body Mass Index and Health Issues Related to Overweight/Obesity in an Outpatient Women’s Clinic, Women and Health, in press. IF: 1.10
- Lane-Cordova AD and Bouknight S, Importance of sensitive vascular measurements for evaluating effects of lifestyle in premenopausal women, Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine, 29 September 2020; https://doi.org/10.3389/fcvm.2020.575908. IF: 3.92
- Valente AM, Bhatt D, Lane-Cordova AD, Pregnancy as a Cardiac Stress Test: Time to Include Obstetric History in Cardiac Risk Assessment? Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2020 July 7; 76(1),68-71. *Invited Editorial IF: 18.64
- Cook JW, Bell F, Rao V, Durkin M, Cone J, Lane-Cordova AD, Castleberry L, Simulation-Based Clinical Learning for the 3rd Year Medical Student: Effectiveness of Transabdominal and Transvaginal Ultrasound for Elucidation of OB/ GYN scenarios. Journal of Clinical Ultrasound. 2020 Jul 20. doi: 10.1002/jcu.22888. IF: 0.82
- Lane-Cordova AD, Gunderson EP, Greenland P, Catov JM, Wellons MF, Pettee Gabriel K, Carnethon MR, Life-course reproductive history and cardiovascular disease risk profile in late midlife: The CARDIA Study, J Am Heart Assoc. 2020 May 5:e014859. IF: 4.66
- Robinson AT, Cook MD, Lane-Cordova AD, Making cell culture more physiological: a call for a more comprehensive assessment of racial differences in cell culture studies, American Journal of Physiology Cell Physiology. 2020 Feb 1;318(2):C238-C2. IF: 3.55
- Quinn T, Pettee Gabriel K, Siddique J, Aaby D, Whitaker K, Lane-Cordova A, Sidney S, Sternfield B, Barone Gibbs B, Accelerometer-determined Sedentary Time and Physical Activity across Occupational Status Categories in CARDIA, American Journal of Health Promotion, 2020 Mar;34(3):247-256. IF: 2.64
- Lane-Cordova AD, Schneider L, Tucker WC, Cook J, Wilcox S, Liu J, Dietary Sodium, Potassium, and Blood Pressure in Normotensive Pregnant Women: the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, Applied Physiology Nutrition Metabolism, 2020 Feb;45(2):155-160. IF: 2.52
- Schroeder EC, Ranadive SM, Yan H, Lane-Cordova AD, Kappus RM, Cook MD, Fernhall B, Effect of acute maximal exercise on vasodilatory function and arterial stiffness in African Americans and Caucasians, Journal of Hypertension, 2019 Jun;37(6):1262-1268. IF: 4.10
- Lane-Cordova AD, Khan SS, Grobman WA, Greenland P, Shah SJ, Long-term Cardiovascular Risks Associated with Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2019 Apr 30;73(16):2106-2116. IF: 19.90
- Wee, SO, Yan, H, Lane-Cordova, AD, Ranadive, SM, Rosenberg, AJ, White, D, Fernhall, B, Sex Differences in Aortic Hemodynamic Following Acute Exercise: Wave Separation Analysis, International Journal of Sports Medicine, 2019 Jan;40(1):23-30. IF: 2.45
- Lane-Cordova AD, The obesity paradox in cardiovascular disease: deeper phenotyping to get to the heart of the matter, Trends in Cardiovascular Medicine, 2019 May;29(4):226-227. pii: S1050-1738(18)30184-1. * Invited Editorial IF: 4.60
- Lane-Cordova AD, Tedla YG, Carnethon M, Dude AM, Montag S, Rasmussen-Torvik LJ, Pre-pregnancy blood pressure and body mass index trajectories and incident hypertensive disorders of pregnancy, Pregnancy Hypertension, 2018 Jul;13:138-140. IF: 2.01
- Schroeder EC, Lane-Cordova AD, Ranadive SM, Baynard T, Fernhall B, Influence of fitness and age on the endothelial response to acute inflammation, Experimental Physiology, 2018 Jun;103(6):924-931. IF: 2.91
- Lane-Cordova AD, Carnethon MR, Authors' reply re: Cardiorespiratory Fitness, Exercise Hemodynamics and Birth Outcomes: The Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study. (Response to 2018-LT-21200), British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2018 Oct;125(11):1490-1491. * Research Letter IF: 5.05
- Rosenberg A, Lane-Cordova AD, Wee SO, White DW, Hilgencamp TIM, Baynard T, Fernhall B, Healthy Aging and Carotid Performance: Strain Measures and Beta-Stiffness Index, Hypertension Research, 2018 Sep;41(9):748-755. IF: 3.44
- Lane-Cordova AD, Carnethon MR, Catov JM, Dude A, Sternfeld B, Schreiner P, Montag S, Lewis CE, Montag SE, Greenland P, Gunderson EP, Cardiorespiratory fitness, exercise hemodynamics, and birth outcomes: The Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) study, British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2018 Aug;125(9):1127-1134. IF: 5.05
- Lane-Cordova AD, Gunderson EP, Catov J, Carnethon M, Lewis C, Gross M, Reiner A, Dude A, Greenland P, Jacobs D, Pre-pregnancy endothelial dysfunction and birth outcomes: The Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) study, Hypertension Research, 2018 Apr;41(4):282-289. IF: 3.44
- Lane-Cordova AD, Puterman E, Gunderson EP, Chan C, Hou L, Carnethon M, Gravidity is Not Associated with Telomere Length in a Biracial Cohort of Middle-aged Women: The Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study, PLoS One, doi: 1371/journal.pone.0186495. IF: 2.80
- Lane-Cordova AD, Kalil G, Wagner CJ, Sindle, AL, Fiedorowicz JG, Haynes WG, Pierce GL, Higher Hemoglobin A1c and C-Reactive Protein but not Aortic Stiffness Independently Predict Less Nocturnal Systolic Blood Pressure Dipping Among Middle-Aged/Older Adults with Obesity and Prediabetes, Hypertension Research, 2018 Jan;41(1):33-38. doi: 10.1038/hr.2017.82. IF: 3.44
- Dude AM, Lane-Cordova AD, Grobman WA, Inter-delivery weight gain and risk of cesarean delivery following a prior vaginal delivery, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2017 Sep;217(3):373.e1-373.e6. IF: 5.73
- Lane-Cordova AD, Kershaw K, Liu K, Herrington D, Lloyd-Jones D, Association between cardiovascular health and endothelial function with future erectile dysfunction: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA), American Journal of Hypertension, 2017: 30 (8): 815-821. IF: 3.05
- Bunsawat K, Ranadive SM, Lane-Cordova AD, Yan H, Kappus RM, Fernhall B, Baynard T, The Effect of Acute Maximal Exercise on Hemodynamics and Central Arterial Stiffness in Obese and Normal-Weight Individuals, Physiological Reports, 2017 Apr;5(7). IF: 1.99
- DuBose LE, Voss M, Weng T, Kent J, Dubishar, K, Lane-Cordova AD, Sigurdsson G, Schmid P, Barlow P, Pierce GL, Carotid β-stiffness Index is Associated with Slower Processing Speed but not Working Memory or White Matter Integrity in Healthy Middle-Aged/Older Adults, Journal of Applied Physiology, 2017 Apr 1;122(4):868-876. IF: 3.26
- Yan H, Ranadive SM, Lane-Cordova AD, Kappus RM, Sun P, Behun M, Cook MD, Woods JA, Wilund KR, Baynard T, Halliwill J, Fernhall B, The Effect of Acute Aerobic Exercise and Histamine Receptor Blockade on Arterial Stiffness in African-Americans and Caucasians, Journal of Applied Physiology, 2017 Feb 1;122(2):386-395. IF: 3.26
- Kershaw K, Lane-Cordova AD, Carnethon MR, Diez-Roux A, Tindle H, Liu K, Chronic stress and endothelial dysfunction: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA), American Journal of Hypertension, 2017 Jan;30(1):75-80. IF: 3.54
Selected Published Abstracts
- G Arthur, GL Pierce, LE DuBose, AD Lane-Cordova, N Jensen, A Wehrle, A Stroud, FB Yiannikouris, Sex differences in the association between soluble prorenin receptor and physiological and cardiometabolic risk factors in healthy humans varying in age and obesity, Hypertension 76 (Suppl_1), AP246-AP24.
- PP Mehta, H Ning, AM Perak, A Lane-Cordova, M Carnethon, SJ Shah, WA Grobman, P Greenland, NB Allen, DM Lloyd-Jones, SS Khan, The role of reproductive factors in risk prediction of incident heart failure in white and black women: The Women's Health Initiative, Journal of Cardiac Failure 26 (10), S80.
- Hibner BA, Schroeder EC, Lefferts WK, Lane-Cordova AD, Horn GP, Smith DL, Fernhall B, Effect of live‐firefighting on ventricular‐vascular coupling in middle‐aged firefighters, Apr 2020, The FASEB Journal; 34 (S1), 1-1.
- Mehta PP, Colangelo L, Lane-Cordova AD, Perak AM, Greenland P, Grobman WA, Shah SJ, Carnethon MR, Catov JM, Allen N, Gunderson EP, Khan SS, Adverse pregnancy outcomes and midlife cardiac mechanics: the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults Study, Apr 2020; Journal of the American College of Cardiology 75 (11 Supplement 2), 11.
- Lane-Cordova AD, Jones M, Catov JM, Barone Gibbs B, Abstract P231: Physical activity and sedentary behavior trajectories during pregnancy and postpartum blood pressure, Mar 2020; Circulation 141 (Suppl_1), AP231-AP231.
- Caudell C, Bouknight S, Kramps K, O’Connor EC, Tucker WC, Wilbanks PK, Lane-Cordova AD, Flt-1and endothelial function soon after delivery: effect of physical activity, Med Sci Sport Exerc, 52 (7S), 1004.
- O'Byrne CA*, Heinichen AJ*, Wilbanks P, Caudell C, Tucker WC, Fernhall B, Lane-Cordova AD, Brachial and aortic systolic blood pressure in women with a past adverse pregnancy outcome, Med Sci Sport Exerc, Jun 2020, 52 (7S), 233.
- JJ Ruiz-Ramie, AD Lane-Cordova, JT Wilkins, C Bouchard, MA Sarzynski, Discordance between Ldl cholesterol versus particle concentration and the cardiovascular risk factor profile, Med Sport Exerc, 52 (7S), 421-422.
- Heinichen AJ*, O'Byrne CA*, Wilbanks P, Hoffner N, Tucker WC, Lane-Cordova AD, Association of mid-pregnancy and current exercise with arterial stiffness 6 months-3 years after delivery in women, Med Sci Sport Exerc., 49 (5S) S784.
- Pope B, Ruiz-Ramie JJ, Barber J, Lane-Cordova A, Lloyd-Jones D, Carnethon MR, Lewis CE, Schreiner P, Bancks M, Sidney S, Sarzynski MA, Association of cardiovascular health trajectories and cardiorespiratory fitness: The Cardia Study, Med Sci Sports Exerc, 51(6S) S881, June 2019.
- Lane-Cordova AD, Schneider L, Tucker WC, Cook J, Wilcox S, Liu J, Dietary sodium, potassium, and blood pressure in normotensive pregnant women: the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, Mar 2019, Circulation 139 (S1), AP261-AP261.
- Quinn T, Siddique J, Whitaker K, Gabriel KP, Sternfeld, Lane-Cordova AD, Aaby D, Barone Gibbs B, Accelerometer-determined sedentary time and physical activity across employment status categories in CARDIA, Mar 2019, Circulation 139 (S1), AP422-AP422.
- EC Schroeder, AD Lane-Cordova, SM Ranadive, T Baynard, B Fernhall, Body Mass Index does not influence the endothelial response to acute inflammation, Med Sci Sports Exerc, 50 (5S), 546, Jun 2019.
- JJ Ruiz-Ramie, JL Barber, DM Lloyd-Jones, AD Lane-Cordova, M Gross, JS Rana, S Sidney, DR Jacobs, MA Sarzynski, Cardiovascular health is associated with incidence of elevated C-Reactive Protein over 18 years of follow-up: The Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults Study. Mar 2018; Circulation 137 (S1), AP053-AP053.
- Lane-Cordova AD, Tedla YG, Carnethon M, Dude AM, Montag S, Rasmussen-Torvik LJ, Pre-pregnancy Body Mass Index trajectories and incident hypertension in pregnancy, Artery Research, 2017 Dec.
- Schroeder E, Lane-Cordova A, Ranadive S, Baynard T, Fernhall B, High fit older adults maintain a similar endothelial response to acute inflammation as younger adults, Artery Research Dec 2017.
- Schroeder E, Lane-Cordova AD, Ranadive SM, Fernhall B, Sex differences in arterial function in older adults during acute inflammation, Artery Research, 2017 Dec 20, 59.