The College of Pharmacy recognizes that today’s world is one of global proportions. That’s why the college has forged international partnerships that create unique learning opportunities. Students and faculty coming to the college can be part of a program that offers distinctive, high-quality education and training components that are among the best in pharmacy programs throughout the United States.
Every exchange program is unique and has been customized so participants can reap maximum mutual benefit. Here are common types of international experiences that are available through the College of Pharmacy.
International Learning Experiences
- Pharm.D. student exchange
- Teaching faculty exchange
- Student and faculty researchers
- Experiential education
- Certificate residency program
- Clinical and traditional pharmaceutical sciences
Exchange Program Partners
- Misr International University — Cairo, Egypt
- Zhejiang University — Hangzhou, China
- Qatar University — Doha, Qatar
- Saudia Arabia National Guard Health Affairs - King Abdulaziz — Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Kuwait University — Safat, Kuwait
- King Faisal University — Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia