In order to continuously create and maintain the highest quality experiences for GPA Program students, a program fee of $350/semester will be required of every student during the two years of prerequisite coursework. This fee includes the $100/semester advisement fee that is required of all USC Pre-Pharmacy students. All costs associated with the PreParE Program and its respective events will be covered by this program fee. Prior to matriculation into the PharmD Program, all GPA Program students will be required to submit an application to our national application system, PharmCAS, which costs approximately $160 and a supplemental USC College of Pharmacy application, which costs approximately $65.
Cost savings are abundant in this program. GPA students may:
- Apply remaining years of USC scholarships (usually 2 years) to PharmD tuition rates
- Apply remaining years of SC State Scholarships to PharmD tuition rates
- Save a minimum of $500 due to PCAT exemption for admissions into the PharmD Program
- Avoid spending hundreds of dollars by eliminating the need to apply to multiple PharmD programs
- Be eligible to apply for USC COP 6-years Scholarships which result in a minimum of $5,000 overall savings