The Pharmacy Instructional and Information Technology (PIIT) Team is prepared to provide assistance with getting student laptops connected to the University of South Carolina wireless networks and preparation for use with the exam software, respondus. The Pharmacy Instructional and Information Technology (PIIT) Team will NOT provide support for the following:
- Internal or external hardware repair
- Warranty coordination
- Computer partitioning and reformatting
- Virus/Malware/Spyware removal or remediation
- Operating system installation/reinstallation
- Backing up and restoring of computer
Students requiring additional support beyond network connectivity should contact the University's Department of Information Technology at 803-777-1800 or by submitting a service desk ticket.