- Role of the Executive Director of Student Affairs
- Role of the Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity (DEI)
- Role of the Graduate School Ombuds
- Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support
- Additional Resources
One of the roles of the Executive Director of Student Affairs is to serve as a student advocate in the College of Nursing. The Executive Director of Student Affairs also serves as the initial contact for concerns such as requesting exception to a college policy (petitions) or a grievance. The Executive Director serves as a confidential, informal and independent resource for graduate student concerns and conflicts within the College of Nursing. Ms. Cheryl Nelson can be reached at (803) 777-8777 or email email@example.com.
The Associate Dean for DEI strives for impartiality, fairness and objectivity in the treatment of all students and the consideration of their issues in the College of Nursing. She also serves as a confidential resource for student concerns and conflicts within the College of Nursing. Dr. Jenerette can be reached at (803) 576-8332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Graduate School Ombuds serves as a confidential, neutral, informal and independent resource for graduate student concerns and conflicts.
The UofSC Division of Student Affairs collaborates with campus and external constituents to provide access, facilitate students’ progress and persistence, advance learning, and shape responsible citizens and future leaders.
- Campus Life
- Career Center
- Carolina Alert
- CON Carolina Cares Cupboard (CCC)- contains food, personal care/toiletry items, and professional clothing for College of Nursing students who are in need. The CCC will also provide limited "scholarships" in cases where students need financial assistance (e.g., gas to get to clinical, clinical supplies, books). Please email Whitney Sudduth (email@example.com) for additional information.
- Dining Services
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduate School Opportunities and Support
- Health and Wellness
- Law Enforcement and Safety
- Student Disability Resource Center
- Student Success Center
- Veterans and Military Services