Submissions for 2019 are closed.
Please check back in January 2020 for the Excellence in Nursing Leadership Nominations call for 2020.
Criteria for Selection
- Recipient must be a graduate of the Amy V. Cockcroft Leadership Fellowship Program.
- A selection committee comprised of past Amy V. Cockcroft Fellows will select recipient from nominations.
- The recipient must exemplify outstanding leadership in keeping with the goals of the Amy V. Cockcroft Leadership Fellowship since graduating from the program.
- The Excellence in Nursing Leadership award will be presented at the Annual Leadership Summit on Friday, March 29, 2019 during the graduation of the current class of Cockcroft Fellows. Summit information.
- Previous winners cannot be nominated. They include: Jeannette Andrews, Carolyn Swinton, Stephanie Burgess, Peggy Baker, Jan Belleck, Renatta Loquist, Ruth Mustard, Ruth Seigler, Mary Frame, Mary Ann Parsons, Amy V. Cockcroft, BJ Roof, Lydia Zager, and Marilyn S. Brady.