Undergraduate students must be enrolled full time (at least 12 hours) to receive any College of Nursing scholarships. Priority for scholarship consideration will be given to graduate students who areenrolled full time (at least nine credit hours per semester).
Applications are closed for 2019-2020 scholarship funding. Check back to this page later in the semester for information about applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
The College of Nursing’s scholarship eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Applicants must be admitted to the College of Nursing or currently enrolled in the college.
- Applicants must meet academic requirement(s) as follows:
- freshmen: GPA of 3.0 and minimum SAT total score of 1000 or ACT composite score of 24
- continuing undergraduate students: Institutional and overall GPA of 3.0 and no below ‘C’ grade in a required nursing or science course
- transfer undergraduate students: GPA of 3.0 on coursework at previous institution(s) and no below ‘C’ grade in a required nursing or science course
- new graduate students: Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 at previous institution(s)
- continuing graduate students: Graduate GPA of 3.0 and no below ‘B’ grades
- transfer graduate students: Undergraduate and Graduate GPA of 3.0 at previous institution(s) and no below ‘B’ graduate grades.
If you have any questions about the application process, contact the Office of Academic Affairs at 803-777-3780.