Why choose the National Research University Higher School of Economics Double-Degree program?
The National Research University Higher School of Economics Master of International Business features a multidisciplinary approach to learning that combines business and international affairs, allowing students to develop a deep understanding of the influence of the international environment on private business.
Combined with study at UofSC, students are provided a unique opportunity to understand political, economic and cultural interactions with business practices, from two distinct world views and social systems. The program includes courses taught by senior executives from multinational companies.
Courses offered include:
- International Business Research
- Strategic Management of International Companies
- Foundations of Managerial Economics
- Introduction to Financial and Managerial Accounting
- International Corporate Finance
- International Marketing
- World’s Business Cultures
- International Business Negotiations
- International Business Consulting
Learn more about National Research University Higher School of Economics Master of International Business.
Currently open to Russian students only.