Recognizing our greatest assets
Between July 1, 2015, and June 30, 2016, more than 1,800 alumni, corporate partners, foundations and friends invested $8.2 million in the strategic initiatives of the Darla Moore School of Business.
Darla Moore School of Business Dean's Circle Society
The Dean's Circle recognizes donors who annually (July 1 - June 30) give $1,000 or more to support the strategic initiatives of the Moore School. Members receive the following recognition:
- Your name will appear on the annual Dean's Circle honor roll.
- You will be invited to the Dean's Circle events so we can thank you in person, you can network with other members and learn inside information about the Moore School.
- You will receive invitations to other special events such as distinguished speaker presentations.
- Dean's Circle Society Members 2015-16 [pdf]
University-wide recognition programs
To honor and acknowledge the generosity and support of your gifts, the university provides special recognition through a variety of cumulative, annual and gift planning societies.
- Alumni and friends who have made an annual gift for two or more consecutive years are given exclusive membership to the Carolina Circle. These generous donors are among our most loyal constituents and help ensure students past, present and future are given every opportunity to succeed both in and out of the classroom.
- President's Society members commit to giving $1,801 to $24,999 annually, benefiting scholarships, academic programs, faculty recruitment and classroom enhancements. Faculty and staff who give $1,000+ annually are also included in the President's Society.
- The Horseshoe Society honors donors who have made cumulative gifts of $100,000 or more.
- Carolina Guardian Society recognizes and honors donors of deferred gifts such as trusts, bequests, insurance policies and annuities to the university or one of its affiliated foundations.