Strong communication skills are vital for improved performance in individuals, groups and organizations. In today’s rapidly transforming business environment, if your message isn’t clear and persuasive the first time, you may not get a second chance to make it.
Leveraging Your Personality at Work reveals how you behave and react in interpersonal
relationships, examines your response to conflict and empowers your decision-making.
The first focus helps you understand your personal traits and how you are perceived
by others. Once you understand how you relate to others, you will begin to develop
the skills necessary for communicating effectively.
You’ll learn how to bring out better communication skills in others and how to become a coach for effective group dynamics.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Tools for persuasive communication
- Understanding and tapping the power of motivational needs
- How to accurately interpret body language
- Effective communication as a leader
- Mastery of the intricacies of group dynamics
- How to stay cool under stress