The real estate major involves the study of concepts, principles and methodologies used in real estate analysis and decision-making.
Topics of study include:
- Market analysis
- Real estate finance
- Property appraisal
- Investment analysis and portfolio management
Careers in real estate
Graduates with degrees in real estate are employed in:
- Real estate services
- Investment analysis
- Portfolio management
- Mortgage banking
- Real estate appraisal
- Involves the study of concepts, principles and methodologies used
in commercial real estate analysis and decision making
- Covers topics such as market analysis, real estate finance, property
appraisal and investment analysis and portfolio management
This major is a good fit if you...
- Are interested in real estate development or management.
- Want to develop a strong background in finance.
Why should you enroll?
- Real estate managers can find work in real estate services, investment
analysis, portfolio management, mortgage banking and real estate
- In a recent academic study, the Moore School ranked second in the nation
for research productivity in real estate.