Marketing is the process of planning and executing the development, pricing, distributions and promotion of services, products and ideas. The marketing major can include the study of economic, cultural, demographic and social factors that influence the demand for products and services.
The marketing major covers:
- The development, pricing, distribution and promotion of products, services and ideas
- The study of economic, cultural, demographic and attitudinal factors that influence demand for products and services
This major is a good fit if you...
- Enjoy strategic thinking and problem-solving.
- Are skilled at insights and data-driven decision-making.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Why should you enroll?
- Marketing majors find careers as sales leaders, research analysts, marketing managers, communications managers, product managers and retail/purchasing leaders.
- The Moore School’s marketing department is widely acclaimed for its expertise in key subjects such as consumer behavior, marketing strategy, research methods, behavioral pricing and marketing communications.
- The Center for Marketing Solutions identifies opportunities for select marketing majors to engage in hands-on research with our corporate partners.