William F. Putnam Scholarship
William F. Putnam scholarships are available to student who have completed ACCT 225 – Introduction to Financial Accounting as of December 18, 2017, but not yet started ACCT 401 – Financial Accounting I, and who meet the following minimum requirements:
- The student must be a full-time undergraduate student who has declared or intends to declare accounting a their major and remains an accounting major.
- The student must have and maintain a 3.5 GPA overall.
Applications for the William F. Putnam Scholarship must be postmarked by January 26, 2018.
Additional Scholarship Resources
There are a variety of scholarships available to accounting students, recommended by the South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants, each with their own sets of criteria. Please click on the scholarship titles below for details of each.
- American Accounting Association
- AICPA Fellowship for Minority Doctoral Students
- AICPA Scholarships for Minority Accounting Students
- Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance
- American Women's Society of CPAs
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- John L. Carey Scholarship (AICPA)
- The Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting
- National Society of Accountants