The Quality You Want, the Flexibility You Need
Professional MBA students are taught by the Moore School's leading research and clinical faculty members who present timely topics pertinent to real-world business issues. Students offer insights from some of the region's largest employers in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services and energy. Using this knowledge, students have an immediate impact at their workplaces and enhance their future career opportunities.
The Professional MBA program offers the convenience of earning an MBA in a distance-based format utilizing video conferencing. Courses are delivered in flexible formats during evenings and select Saturdays.
- No. 1 part-time MBA program in South Carolina
- No. 22 part-time MBA program in the United States
- An MBA degree from the AACSB accredited Darla Moore School of Business, a leader in graduate business education
- World-class faculty and executive lecturers
- Learn and network with working professionals who bring a wealth of business experience and knowledge to the classroom and project teams
- Program entry in January or August
- Multiple class formats: regional classrooms, on-demand course capture in real-time and delay, and day-long immersions (residencies) on the UofSC Columbia campus
- Regional classrooms in Aiken, Bluffton, Charleston, Charlotte, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg
- Specializations available in finance, international business, innovation/entrepreneurship and marketing
- 28 months to complete with options to accelerate or extend completion time
The Professional MBA program is a rewarding learning experience and has given me the insight to make business decisions with confidence. The faculty are excellent and offer a wealth of academic and practical knowledge and experience. They provide us with real-world examples of how the concepts can be applied in today's increasingly global marketplace.
— Eric Thompson
Vice President, Strategic Accounts