To be eligible, students must first meet the fellowship requirements. Any candidate selected as a fellow may be able to access additional funding opportunities in addition to the fellowship amount.
South Carolina Residents
- Receive a fellowship award of $3,000*
- Receive a fellowship of $2,000 plus
- Award package to cover difference between in-state and nonresident program fee with
a value of:
- $5,000* for the one-year MBA
- $28,000* for the International MBA
*Award amounts indicated apply to the 2018 academic year and vary by degree program.
While the eligibility requirements differ for one-year and International MBA candidates,
you are eligible for the fellowship if one of the following categories applies to
United States Military Service
One-year MBA and International MBA candidates who are members of the United States
Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines or Navy who is a veteran, active duty, National
Guard or Reserves will be selected as Global Leadership Fellows.
International Partner Institution Graduates
One-year MBA and International MBA candidates who have graduated from one of the approved Moore School international partner institutions will be selected as a Global Leadership Fellows.
STEM or Health and Medicine Degree Graduates
One-year MBA and International MBA candidates with a degree in the areas of science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) or health and medicine will be selected as MBA Global Leadership Fellows. In order to be eligible, the following additional requirements apply:
- Graduated with a GPA of at least 3.0 (undergraduate) or a 3.25 (masters). No minimum GPA requirement for doctorate candidates.
- Hold an approved STEM or Health and Medicine Degree [pdf]
Peace Corps Volunteers
International MBA candidates who are returned and current Peace Corps Volunteers will be selected as Global Leadership Fellows. In order to be eligible, the following additional requirements apply:
- Graduated with a GPA of at least 3.25 (undergraduate) or a 3.5 (graduate)
- The Moore School must receive a copy of your Description of Service
Foreign Language Degree Holder
International MBA candidates who hold a degree (major or minor) in one of the International MBA language tracks — Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese or Spanish — will be selected as Global Leadership Fellows. In order to be eligible, the following additional requirements apply:
- Degree cannot be an applicant’s native language
- Degree must be listed on your transcript, diploma or mark sheet.
- Graduates of U.S. institutions, must have graduated with a GPA of at least 3.25 (undergraduate) or a 3.5 (graduate)