Make an MBA your path straight to the c-suite.
With an intensive one-year program (July to May) that perfectly complements most discharge schedules, and a two-year international offering, we’ve helped countless service men and women become unstoppable business people whether their ultimate interests lie at home or abroad.
Military Program Benefits
- Earn application accommodations such as waived GMAT requirements for qualified candidates.
- Once accepted, utilize GI Bill Benefits and status as a Global Leadership Fellow to lower your out-of-pocket cost.
- Access robust services through the university’s Veterans Services program
- Enjoy fast access to practical understanding and exposure in civilian business settings through our case based curriculum and structured immersion periods.
- Enhance your MBA with graduate certifications and functional specializations that enhance your marketability with skills-based credentialing.
- Partner with an alumni mentor who successfully navigated the transition from military service to the civilian business world.
- Live in Columbia near Fort Jackson, an active military base.
Learn more about your unique opportunity.
We can already tell you that your valuable service experience resonates with civilian employers. If you’d like to take your options to a higher level with a greater return, lets talk about it during a one-on-one conversation by phone, virtual conference or in person.