Decision in a Day
An accelerated, one-day admissions event. Applicants interview in the morning, and receive an admission and financial award decision in the afternoon. This event is when we award our largest fellowships. Registration is required.
MACC 1-on-1 Meetings
This is your opportunity to talk to us one-on-one and get your specific questions answered. We’ll review your application materials, give you feedback and walk you around our new business school if you are in the area. Available on-campus, over the phone or virtually.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our calendar.
Webinars and Online Sessions
We host online webinars and Q&A sessions to help you not only get the information about our program you need, but make sure all of your questions are answered.
- Friday, July 19 — 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 26 — 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18 — 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 — 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 14 — 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 16 — 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Catch us in a town near you! We visit graduate fairs and student organization meetings, and we even hold special information sessions outside of Columbia.
First Fridays Open House
Visit the South Carolina campus to learn more about the Master of Accountancy program during our First Friday events. Our First Friday events happen the first Friday of every month during the academic year and are a great way for prospective students and applicants to:
- Meet some of our faculty and current graduate students
- Tour our Moore School building and the South Carolina campus
- Learn more about our admissions process, scholarship opportunities, recruiting process and what graduate student life at South Carolina is really like
- Join us for lunch and get all your questions answered
...and more! Space is very limited for each event. Register here
- Sept. 6
- Oct. 4
- Nov. 1
- Dec. 6
- Feb. 7
- March 6
- April 3
- May 1