Master of Accountancy
The Master of Accountancy program at the Darla Moore School of Business is designed for talented, hard-working individuals who want to develop the full range of skills that a successful career in accounting requires.
Master of Arts in Economics
The Darla Moore School of Business’ Master of Arts in Economics program combines a solid foundation in economics or financial economics with an emphasis on applying that knowledge to real-world situations.
Master of Human Resources
The Master of Human Resources program is designed to transform HR students into impactful business leaders in only 16 short months, while delivering high starting salaries and placement rates.
Master of International Business
The Master of International Business and MIB Double-Degree programs meet the growing need of business professionals who understand the role of government in international relations and global commerce and how organizations interact within global sociocultural and political environments.
Master of Accountancy highlights
- 12 months (undergrad accounting majors)
- Two focus areas: business measurement assurance and taxation
Master of Arts in Economics highlights
- 12 months
- Students are able to focus in the specific areas of international, health, labor or sustainable economics.
- Students work closely with faculty throughout the program and can select either a thesis or non-thesis option.
Master of Human Resources highlights
- 16 months
- Program provides a broad understanding of business concepts as they relate to the HR function
- Professional development training and a two- to three-month internship
Master of International Business highlights
- Nine months (One-Year) or 18 months (Double-Degree)
- Double-degree opportunities in five countries
- Offers an interdisciplinary graduate program combining studies in the Moore School, the College of Arts and Sciences (political science) and the School of Law
- Provides an appreciation of the cultural, socio-political and institutional settings within which global enterprises operate
- Develops a cross-disciplinary international mindset producing world-class leaders