- 3-day Boot Camp covering Excel, Bloomberg, and CapIQ
- Separate, advanced sections of FINA 365 and FINA 469
- Series of 1-credit hour applied Finance Practicum courses developed by top faculty
in conjunction with industry partners
- Previous practicum courses covered Investment Banking, Monte Carlo Simulation, Blockchain Technology, among others
- Preferred access to the Student Managed Investment Fund
- Sample Schedule
Who Should Apply?
The Carolina Finance Scholars Program admits approximately 20 rising Juniors each year for the Finance Scholars Program. The program is rigorous and challenging. Undergraduate students with the interest, ambition and drive to pursue top finance positions are strongly encouraged to apply. Application is highly competitive.
The application process begins in the spring semester each year and involves a resume, a statement of interest, interviews with faculty and alumni.