Luminaries in Medicine Speaker Series
The Luminaries in Medicine lecture series was initiated by the University of South
Carolina School of Medicine Greenville in August 2012 to bring the local Greenville
medical community into closer dialogue with the most influential voices in healthcare
and medicine. As we collectively imagine the transformation of health care delivery
in the Upstate Region, we welcome all of our health care students and practitioners,
local leaders and members of the general community to join in the conversation through
interaction with our speakers.
Previous Luminaries in Medicine Speakers
- 2018 Barbara Brandt, Ph.D.
- 2017 Steven Wartman, M.D., Ph.D.
- 2016 David Irby, Ph.D.
- 2015 Doug C. Wallace, Ph.D.
- 2014 Kenneth M. Ludmerer, M.D.
- 2014 Ronald. M. Harden, M.D.
- 2013 David K.C. Cooper, M.D., Ph.D.
- 2012 Ben Carson, M.D.