Academic integrity and strict adherence to the South Carolina School of Medicine honor system is a core element of our Doctor of Medicine program.
The Oasis Scheduling platform helps you sign-up for all of your required and elective courses. Login
Students will need access to a variety of resources as they complete their didactic education.
Your pre-clinical education begins with the MI Orientation, a week-long program held at the end of July.
- Establishing connections with peers, faculty and staff
- Connecting students with on-campus, local, and national resources and organizations
- Informing students about relevant policies and procedures for the School of Medicine and the University of South Carolina
- Preparing students for the academic expectations of medical school
- Assisting students with taking care of any last-minute issues prior starting classes
Class of 2023 students will receive emails over the summer with more details.
As you complete your clinical education, you'll work toward selecting a specialty and applying for residencies. Access the resources you'll need as you navigate the path to residency here.
Information on elective course options for third and fourth year students, as well as visiting students, is available in the elective course catalog on the Oasis Scheduling platform.
The School of Medicine is committed to making sure you are as prepared as possible for the residency interview process and your graduate medical education.