- Submit a PDF of the poster to be included in pre-forum judging. An abstract submitted without a PDF of the poster can be presented at the poster session, but will not be considered for an award.
- The full poster is due on the day of the Forum. Abstracts will be published in the Forum publication and presented in poster format at the Forum poster session.
- Posters previously presented can be used for the Forum poster session, but the submitted abstract document must meet the requirements for the Forum publication.
- Suggested poster size is 44 x 44 inches. Poster templates are available on the web.
- Poster size should allow font size to be easily readable from up to three feet away.
- Three to six bullet points are generally easier to read than multiple sentences in a paragraph.
- Illustrations, graphics, or photographs can be included and should be placed in the appropriate section.
- Previously presented posters not formatted to these exact specifications are acceptable.
- Sample poster [pdf]
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please refer to abstract guidelines.
- In addition to the abstract, a PDF of the poster must be submitted to be included in pre-Forum judging. An abstract submitted without a PDF of the poster can be presented at the poster session, but will not be considered for an award.
- Scoring criteria: originality of research, clarity of objectives, strength of methodology, logical connection of conclusions/importance of research, and quality of presentation/layout.
- Winners will be notified Wednesday, Jan. 16, to prepare brief oral research presentations.
|Monday, Oct. 1||Call for abstracts opens|
|Monday, Jan. 14 by 5:00pm||Abstract submission deadline /
Poster PDF submission deadline for pre-Forum judging
|Wednesday, Feb. 6||Award winners notified to prepare oral presentation|
|Thursday, Feb. 21||PowerPoint presentation for award winners due|
|Friday, March 8||Full poster due|