- Submit a PDF of the poster to be included in the poster session and for pre-forum judging. An abstract submitted without a PDF of the poster will not be included in the poster session or considered for an award.
- Abstracts will be published in the Forum publication.
- Posters previously presented can be used for the Forum poster session, but the submitted
abstract document must meet the requirements for the Forum publication.
- Illustrations, graphics, or photographs can be included and should be placed in the appropriate section.
- Previously presented posters not formatted to these exact specifications are acceptable.
- Sample poster [pdf]
- Presenters will have the chance to interact with Forum attendees in a live question and answer chat session to foster future collaborations
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please refer to abstract guidelines.
- In addition to the abstract, a PDF of the poster must be submitted to be included in pre-Forum judging. An abstract submitted without a PDF of the poster cannot be presented at the poster session and will not be considered for an award.
- Scoring criteria: originality of research, clarity of objectives, strength of methodology, logical connection of conclusions/importance of research, and quality of presentation/layout.
- Registration – Closed
- Abstract and Poster Submission Deadline – Closed
- Judging Period – Closed
- Winners Notified –