- Must be a USC Law student in good academic standing
- Must be a current 1L or 2L student
- You cannot be enrolled in a for credit externship in the summer
- Note other Criteria listed on the Student Description form
- Complete the application and submit either as a Word or pdf file by placing it in a Dropbox folder and sharing that folder with Pamela Robinson email@example.com
- Add a current copy of your resume to the Dropbox folder
- Your application must be completed and in the Dropbox folder by March 1st
- January 20 — Notice to students of availability of Fellows funding and process
- March 1 — Student Applications must be completed and placed in a folder on Dropbox.
- April 1 — Notification of recipients.