The following information can be used as a guide. Please visit the Resources in Symplicity for an expansive Document Library. Please contact the Office of Career Services for document review or questions.
UofSC Law Resources
- Cover Letter Packet
- Interview & Event Attire
- Interview Preparation Packet
- Resume Packet
- Understanding How Small Firms Hire
- Chambers Associate Guide: Reviews, interview tips, and insight on law firms in the US
- GlassDoor.com: Read reviews, salaries and benefits from employees
- LinkedIn UofSC Law Alumni page
- LinkedIn Jobs: Leverage the world’s largest professional network to build relationships and connect with opportunity. Use LinkedIn Job Search to harness the power of your network to uncover insights such as whom you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search.
- LinkedIn Salary: Discover your earning potential with LinkedIn Salary. Explore salaries by job title and location. See how years of experience, industry, location and more can impact your salary.
- Martindale-Hubbell Directory: Find lawyers, law firms & organizations
- NALP Directory: Research legal employers in the US
- OSCAR: Law clerk hiring system homepage