Mark T. Banner Scholarship
Sponsor: The Richard Linn American Inn of Court
More Information: Website
Topic: Applications will be accepted from now through December 8, 2017. The winner will be notified by April 2018 and the award will be announced at the Linn Inn of Court's annual dinner in Summer of 2018. Applicants should submit the following documents as a single PDF format file for consideration: Completed Mark T. Banner Scholarship Application Form Resume Academic transcripts (law school, undergraduate/graduate school) Three-page statement describing (a) how ethics, civility and professionalism have been a focus of the candidate; (b) how diversity has impacted the candidate; and (c) the candidate's commitment to the pursuit of a career in IP law Contact information for three references
Award: The recipient of the Mark T. Banner Scholarship will receive $10,000 payable for the Fall 2018 semester of his or her second or third year of law school.
Deadline: December 8, 2017
- Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Law School Diversity Scholarship
- Sponsor: Buckfire Law Firm
- More Information: Website
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Topic: Applicants must meet the following criteria: Recipient is a member of an ethnic or racial minority or any individual who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career. Recipient is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited law school within the United States. Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited law school. Law School Diversity Scholarship Applications Requirements In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. 2018 Law School Diversity Scholarship Program an applicant must submit the following items on or before April 1, 2018: A completed scholarship application form. A one page typed essay describing how you have utilized your time promoting ethnic diversity within your community. Alternatively, you may write about how you will use your law degree to promote ethnic diversity in the future. A certified, official copy of law school transcript.
- Award: $2,000
- Deadline: April 1, 2018