The Student Designer Showcase gives students the opportunity to express their creativity and share their work with their peers and others in the fashion industry.
Requirements for design:
- Using non-traditional material
- Using natural fabrics that don’t harm our planet
- Designs must show each designer’s concept of the fashion show theme
- Wearable design
- Sewing is not required
- Clothing has to be wearable
- Designs should be ready 48 hours before event
Requirements for registration:
- Any full-time UofSC students
Form to be filled out (see below):
- Student Designer Sign Up and Designer Description Form
Scholarship money for the top 3 winners up to $500
Students are welcome to collaborate with ONE other student designer. If those students win, then the scholarship award will be split equally between the two.
You will have the option of bringing your own model or using one of the models chosen at the Fashion Board model casting.