HRTM 381 - USC Global Classroom to Macao, China
Tour Dates: May 15 - 29, 2018
Faculty Leader: Dr. Rich Harrill
Visit Macao—the most exciting gaming and events destination in Asia! With excursions to nearby Hong Kong and Mainland China.
Gain valuable insight into business and culture in Macao—including events, festivals, attractions, hotels, casinos, history, and culture including world famous Macanese cuisine!
- Macanese cooking class
- Traditional Dim Sum dinner
- Tour of Hong Kong Ocean Park
- Hotel and casino visit
- Performances with backstage tours
- Tour of Macau Tower
- The Venetian Conference Facilities Tour of Mainland
- China - Kaiping Historical Site
- And much, much more!
Program Fee Includes:
- Breakfast and lunch for most days, as well as some dinners
- All in-country group transportation
- Event admission fees
- Lodging (double occupancy)
- Chinese Visa costs
Trip Cost: $1,600* + tuition and fees for HRTM 381
*Tour fees are non-refundable. In addition to the trip fee, you must register for HRTM 381 for the Maymester 2018 semester.
- January 10, 2018 - $800 deposit
- March 15, 2018 - $800 remainder
Program Fee Does Not Include:
- Some meals
- Personal expenses or self-arranged travel
- Tuition for HRTM 381
Study abroad application is due by February 1, 2018
Dr. Rich Harrill