Fall 2019 Thursday Dinner Menus
Three seating times are available: 6:00 p.m., 6:15 p.m., and 6:30 p.m. Please indicate your seating time preference when you make your reservation.*
*We appreciate your promptness at your seating time as there are limited seats available for each time slot.
November Thursday Dinner Dates:
14 and 21, 2019
- Tomato Pie The McCutchen House signature appetizer — a blend of tomato, onion and basil in a sweet tartlet with a creamy, cheesy topping.
- Chef’s Selection Your server will inform you of this evening’s soup.
- McCutchen House Salad Fresh-chopped romaine and spring variety blend with tomato, diced cucumber, thinly-sliced red onion rings, sunflower seeds and shredded cheese with your choice of scratch-made house, ranch or balsamic vinaigrette dressings.
- Caesar The classic — chopped romaine, croutons and shaved parmesan cheese with our own Caesar dressing.
- Ribeye Center-cut steak grilled to your preference and finished with a rosemary demi-glace. Served with roasted red potatoes tossed in pesto and sauteed asparagus.
- Salmon Fresh salmon cut in-house and baked with a pure maple syrup and brown mustard glaze. Paired with a curried couscous-quinoa blend and roasted root vegetables.
- Duck Pan-seared duck breast topped with a hoisin-raspberry sauce and served with wild rice pilaf and sauteed asparagus.
- Chocolate Walnut Pie Rich and decadent, our signature house-made dessert is a favorite. Other dessert choices will vary regularly.
December Thursday Dinner Dates:
December 5, 2019
- Because of the academic requirements of the students to complete assignments, dining conclusion is 8:30 p.m.
- All dinners are $28.00 + tax per person.
- Reservations: Thursday night dinners will be limited to 48 customers. Reservations will be required.
- Large groups: McCutchen House is able to accommodate groups up to 20 people with an advance reservation.
- Refunds are available for cancellations if made by 6 p.m. the day of dinner.
- Reservations and payments are made online in advance.
- McCutchen House servers aren’t able to accept tips, but if you would like to support our students, please visit sc.edu/hrsm/give.