2019 Lunch Menus
March 19–April 26
Large Party lunches are $11.95 + tax per person (tomato pie, bread, salad, lunch, beverages, and dessert included). We accept checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
To Start: Tomato Pie
Appetizer (choose one):
- Caesar Salad: Crisp romaine, shaved parmesan cheese, garlic croutons and Caesar dressing.
- McCutchen House Salad: Chopped iceberg and romaine lettuces mixed with a kale, sprout, and cabbage blend and topped with heirloom cherry tomatoes, diced English cucumbers, toasted sunflower seeds and a shredded Gouda cheese. Served with our house-made red wine vinaigrette.
Entrée (choose one):
- Blackened Salmon: Wild-caught salmon, lightly blackened and topped with pickled red onion; served with wild long-grain rice and herb-butter tossed garden vegetables.
- Pork Loin with Wine Reduction Sauce: A marinated, then roasted pork loin with wine reduction sauce. Served with flavored roasted potatoes and herb-butter tossed garden vegetables.
- McCutchen House Power Bowl: Flavored red quinoa with jasmine rice, yellow squash, red peppers, and seasonal fresh
roasted vegetables topped with a grilled portobello mushroom cap.
Add salmon filet $2
Add grilled chicken $2
- Chocolate Walnut Pie