Fall 2019 Lunch Menus
Large Party lunches are $11.95 + tax per person (tomato pie, bread, salad, lunch, beverages, and dessert included). We accept checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
- Tomato Pie
- Bread with Herbed Butter
Soup or salad (choose one):
- McCutchen House Salad Our house salad consists of freshly-chopped romaine and a hearty spring mix, ripe
tomato, cucumber, thinly-sliced red onion, sunflower seeds and shredded cheese.
Dressings: House, Ranch, Balsamic or Oil & Vinegar. All dressings are house made.
- Soup of the Day Prepared daily — Ask your server for the day's selection
Entrée (choose one):
- McCutchen House Power Bowl Our vegetarian and gluten-free option, this nutrient-packed bowl is a seasoned quinoa-rice blend paired with roasted vegetables and topped with a grilled portobello mushroom cap. Drizzled with a balsamic reduction.
- Flat Iron Steak Plate A marinated 6 oz flat iron steak is grilled and topped with a zesty, house made chimichurri sauce. Served with roasted rosemary potatoes and vegetable of the day.
- Rainbow Trout Delicate trout is dusted with seasoned flour, baked and paired with a freshly made basil beurre blanc sauce. Served with a seasoned quinoa-rice blend and vegetable of the day.
- Chocolate Walnut Pie
For our valued customers, please note:
- McCutchen House is cashless. Please pay by credit card, debit card or check. We accept checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
- Lunches are $11.95 + tax per person unless otherwise noted (lunch, beverages, and dessert included).
- Reservations: To provide an exceptional learning experience for our students and an exceptional dining experience for our guests, lunch service will be limited to 60 customers. Reservations are highly encouraged.
- Large groups: McCutchen House is able to accommodate groups up to 20 people with an advance reservation.
McCutchen House will be closed on the
- Thursday, September 19 (Career Fair)
- Friday, September 27 (Open only to HRSM families and their students during Family Weekend. Register for this event on the Family Weekend website.)
- Thursday and Friday, October 10–11 (Fall Break)
- Friday, November 1 (HRSM Alumni Homecoming Party)
- Wednesday – Friday, November 27–29 (Thanksgiving holiday)