McCutchen House serves lunch Tuesday-Friday each week from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. except for UofSC holidays and breaks.
Grab and Go Lunch menus
All Grab and Go Lunches include an entrée and sides and are $8.95 + tax. A beverage can be added for an additional $1.25 + tax.
March 19–April 26
- Blackened Salmon: Wild-caught salmon, lightly blackened and topped with pickled red onion; served with wild long-grain rice and herb-butter tossed garden vegetables.
- Pork Loin with Wine Reduction Sauce: A marinated, then roasted pork loin with wine reduction sauce. Served with flavored roasted potatoes and herb-butter tossed garden vegetables.
- McCutchen House Power Bowl: Flavored red quinoa with jasmine rice, yellow squash, red peppers, and seasonal fresh
roasted vegetables topped with a grilled portobello mushroom cap.
Add salmon filet $2
Add grilled chicken $2
- Italian Chicken Roulades: Seared and baked boneless chicken breast rolled with prosciutto ham, fresh sage and fontina cheese with an orange-sage vinaigrette. Served with wild long-grain rice and herb-butter tossed garden vegetables.
- Chef Walter’s Hot Brown: Our version of a southern staple. Sliced smoked turkey breast layered on sourdough toast points and finished with a locally crafted white cheddar beer sauce, diced tomatoes, and black pepper bacon. Served with house-seasoned fries.
- Special of the Day: Ask your server.