Anna Flitner, Psychology
One award of $1,000 given annually.
Nominees must be enrolled in Spring 2022 and can be from any academic program. The committee will consider service conducted during the 2021-22 academic year.
Graduate Directors must submit nomination packets as one PDF document to Wright Culpepper at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one nomination per program is allowed. The package must include:
- CV or resume from the student (not to exceed two pages)
- 1-page reflection of service-related experiences written by the student
- 1-page letter from project supervisor, collaborator, or mentor
The committee will consider the following:
- Student’s impact and engagement experiences related to community service, social advocacy, civic engagement, and/or volunteer opportunities
- Support letter from project supervisor, collaborator, or mentor
- Ability for the student to describe service activity
The 2022 nomination process is closed. The next award cycle will be announced in early Spring 2023.