Faculty and Staff
|Title:||Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
|College of Engineering and Computing|
Current research interests include: MEMS and NEMS sensors for chemical, bio-molecules, and radiation Micro and Nanoelectronics Scanning probe microscopy based material and device characterization Implantable bio-sensors
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Cornell University, 2003. · M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Massachusetts, 1999.
- B.Tech., Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, 1998.
- Muhammad Qazi, MVS Chandrashekhar, Jie Liu, Goutam Koley, "Surface electronic property of SiC correlated with NO2 adsorption," J. Appl. Phys. 106, 094901 (2009).
- Jie Liu, Zhihua Cai, and Goutam Koley, "Charge transport and trapping in InN nanowires investigated by scanning probe microscopy," J. Appl. Phys. 106, 124907 (2009).
- M. Qazi and G. Koley, "Investigation of functionalization layers for NO2 detection using microcantilever based potentiometry," Sensors 8, 7144 (2008).
- M. Qazi, T. Vogt, and G. Koley, "Two-dimensional signatures for molecular identification", Applied Physics Letters 92, 103120 (2008). (Also appears in Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science and Technology, March 24, 2008)
- M. Qazi, T. Vogt, and G. Koley, "Trace gas detection using nanostructured graphite layers," Applied Physics Letters 91, 233101 (2007). Also appears in Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science and Technology, December 17, 2007 and in the news in Nanotechweb.org: http://nanotechweb.org/cws/ article/tech/33045) (90%)
- Z. Niu, J. Liu, L. A. Lee, M. A. Bruckman, D. Zhao, G. Koley, and Q. Wang, "Biological templated synthesis of water-soluble conductive polymeric nanowires", Nano Letters 7, 3729 (2007).
- G. Koley, J. Liu, and Krishna C. Mandal, "Investigation of CdZnTe crystal defects using scanning probe microscopy," Applied Physics Letters 90, 102121 (2007).
- Ho-Young Cha, Huaqiang Wu, Mvs Chandrashekhar, Y. C. Choi, S. Chae, G. Koley, and M. G. Spencer, "Fabrication and characterization of pre-aligned gallium nitride nanowire field-effect transistors," Nanotechnology 17, 1264 (2006).
- M. Neuburger, I. Daumiller, T. Zimmermann, M. Kunze, G. Koley, M. G. Spencer, A. Dadger, A. Kritschil, A. Krost, and E. Kohn, "Surface stability of InGaN-channel based HFETs," Electronics Letters 39, 1614 (2003).
- G. Koley, V. Tilak, L. F. Eastman, and M. G. Spencer, "Slow transients observed in AlGaN/GaN heterostructure field effect transistors," IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices 50, 886 (2003).