This exciting program begins summer 2022!
- Earn a Culturally Competent K-12 Online Pedagogy certificate from the University of
South Carolina in six weeks.
- Fully online.
- Help influence school librarianship for the future.
- Try out your online materials with support from Online Ready instructors during the school year.
- CEUs and a $800 stipend for participating.
- Only 15 spots available, apply by January 1, 2022.
Participation in the cohort requires that you:
- Complete the Online Ready six-week professional development experience during the months of June and July, 2022. This will be hosted online by the University of South Carolina.
- Use the products and resources you develop at Online Ready during the following school year, 2022-2023.
- Submit feedback to the Online Ready team about your experiences in the training and in using the products you developed by May 2023.