Skip to Content



This page contains quick links to some of the forms you may need during your time at the J-school. 


Change of College/Major

Use this form (pdf) if you want to change your major. However there's more you need to know on this topic, so check this page out»

Wait List

This wait list is used to determine if additional sections of a course are needed. It does not add students to seats which may open during the registration process. 

Senior Semester Application

You may declare broadcast journalism as a major at any time; however in order to progress, you must formally apply to the Upper Division the semester before you intend to enroll in JOUR 361 – Introductory Reporting and Writing. On this page, you can find information about this process, as well as the application form (when it's available).


Registrar's Website»

Whether you are applying for graduation, in need of a FERPA form, or taking a summer class, you can get many of the forms you need on the Registrar’s Website.